The best Korean Restaurants in Beijing, ShanGhai and Qingdao now accessible from your smartphone!
The Korean Restaurant Guide is part of the Good Overseas Korean Restaurant Recommendation project that introduces leading Korean Restaurants across the globe in an effort to share the taste and style of Korean food featuring Korea’s unique food culture with people around the world. Following the introduction of editions of the Korean Restaurant Guide for Western Europe and Tokyo in 2012, and the U.S. version in 2013, this year’s Chinese edition will feature 40 select Korean restaurants in Beijing, Shanghai and Qingdao.
And now, three new applications for your smartphone have been developed by the Korean Food Promotion Institute for Beijing, Shanghai and Qingdao so you may discover and taste the very best of Korean cuisine on-the-go!
Korean Food in Your Language App Features
- 1. Detailed Recipes
- Main ingredients, characteristics (tastes) and recipes
- 2. Standard Translations of More than 200 Korean Dishes
- 200 dishes are selected based on their popularity among
international diners and recommendations from food critics. - Sorted by 20 categories
- 3. Language Support
- Available in 4 languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Standardized names with descriptions that can be used for restaurant menus
- 4. Search
- Standard orthography indexing supported
- Search in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese