Korean Cuisine Cultrual Center
Korean Cuisine Cultural Center provides opportunities to improve the quality of Korean food and promote it worldwide. Visitors can experience both traditional and contemporary Korean food as they join cooking and tasting sessions.
Korean Cuisine Cultural Center
- Korean Cuisine Cultural Center
- Located on the 3rd Floor (Exhibition Hall), 4th Floor (Experience Hall) and 5th Floor (Art Market Hall).
- Open Hours: 10:00~18:00 Wednesday to Monday, Closed Every Tuesday.
- Admission Charge: Free (Experience Programs are NOT free)
- Information: +82-02-729-9457, email@example.com
- Guide Service
The guide service on the 3rd Floor (Exhibition Hall) is available in four languages including Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese free of charge.(Information :+82-02-729-9457
- Chinese (10:30, 14:30, 16:30)
- English (11:00, 15:00)
- Korean (11:30, 15:30)
- Japanese (12:00, 17:00)
* It takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
CEL Venture Complex, 40, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- 3 min walking distance from Exit #5 of Jonggak Station (Line #1)
- 5 min walking distance from Exit #2 of Euljiro 1(il)ga Station (Line #2)
- 7 min walking distance from Exit #5 of Gwanghwamun Station (Line #5)